Modspace?

Strider

Hi,

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but I couldn't see anywhere else for it. I live in Austalia and I'm interested in buying a Raven controller. I had a look at the Viking360 partner site Modspace, but I have a question concerning purchases from the site. I did email asking about this a week ago but I haven't recieved a reply. Would anyone here be able to tell me if Modspace offers the customisations availiable here, or do I have to buy from the Viking360 website in order to get the customisations? (That is a problem for me since it doesn't say PayPal is accepted)

Thanks in advance! :)

IrishStyle

Strider said:
Hi,

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but I couldn't see anywhere else for it. I live in Austalia and I'm interested in buying a Raven controller. I had a look at the Viking360 partner site Modspace, but I have a question concerning purchases from the site. I did email asking about this a week ago but I haven't recieved a reply. Would anyone here be able to tell me if Modspace offers the customisations availiable here, or do I have to buy from the Viking360 website in order to get the customisations? (That is a problem for me since it doesn't say PayPal is accepted)

Thanks in advance! :)

Not sure about Modspace's customs.....Viking offers custom and East Seattle Electrtonics offers Sick One of a Kind Custom Controllers....And both Viking and East Seattle Electronics take Paypal.

odingalt

Staff member
The main drawback of ordering overseas is that shiping runs $30-$40 and your government may impose a steep import duty on any purchases, so check with your local postmaster or customs office before ordering. (You are responsible to pay the duties before they will hand over your package)