MOH

someairforcedude

I have some idea's for this game:

for sniping, every time you take a shot, the reticule does move up a bit, why not compensate by lowering the scope a quarter of an inch or whatever the scope moved up by and I mean when you are sniping with a battle rifle, not the long range rifles with HP scopes since those move way out of proportion and you have to duck and chamber the next round anyways...

Single shot or three round bursts for the full auto weapons (keeps the reticule on target), I would like to see the M16 that we use in the military today with 3 round bursts or single shot...I don't like wasting ammo.

Those are some of my ideas, when I get my controller I will start working on getting something up for MOH, though what is the point with Black Ops around the corner,actually it will probably be available in a week or so anyways at some underground sites so we can start working on getting some mods up for that already.

someairforcedude

Update for MOH:
I got the controller in yesterday, it did have issues with the tac switch but I managed to load up a couple stuff on it yesterday to see if they worked.
For MOH, I tried the COD scope & hold breath on left trigger and that seems to work quiet well for it. I was sniping fools left and right on MOH. It is amazing how much easier sniping is when all you have to pay attention to is the right thumbstick and the trigger. Anyways, try it out guys and see what you think.

gungnir

i play MoH too would like to see some rapid fire pistol and shotgun macros ... ive been trying with the shotgun to no luck..