MORTAL KOMBAT X creating combos

bonefisher

I build all mine! Lot of little things hidden when putting combo together.... did you test the combos I made for Jason and Kenshi?

noonoo390

i dont know how u did it but your jason combos are great bone its gonna be kind of hard using onling because i like to use the dpad instead of the leftstick praticng with it now

bonefisher

i dont know how u did it but your jason combos are great bone its gonna be kind of hard using onling because i like to use the dpad instead of the leftstick praticng with it now
You can put them where you want to in your own rune pack! Look in your list there all there....might want to change the behavior since there so long to play once, stop early on button release. Then you would have to hold button til done but if you get into some blocks that might be better option.

bonefisher

Since I'm dialed in on this I'm going to a new way on the timeline and might just run led with the combo then you will know when to hit again once the LED's stop running.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Since I'm dialed in on this I'm going to a new way on the timeline and might just run led with the combo then you will know when to hit again once the LED's stop running.

With the berserker software can u put your macros to play if u hold RS 100% Right, left, up or down then cancel out when u let off RS? If so I think that's the best way of doing it. Also like the LED idea. I'd put say a base color like blue then half a second before the macro is done looping throw in a red led to inform loop is about finished. Unless u have a loop one time only loop setting.

noonoo390

thanks man your awesome once again great combos for kenshi a well . i could make it so it can stop early but i block instead

bonefisher

With the berserker software can u put your macros to play if u hold RS 100% Right, left, up or down then cancel out when u let off RS? If so I think that's the best way of doing it. Also like the LED idea. I'd put say a base color like blue then half a second before the macro is done looping throw in a red led to inform loop is about finished. Unless u have a loop one time only loop setting.
YES! We can put what ever combo on the RS..... been doing that but now I'm liking that I just loop then cancel out normal X, Y, A, B with directional LS you can combo just off of that like SCORPION's doom slice or blade just hold left or right LS with up (Y) RS and that blade really swings fast.Then since on a loop with the normal like X just hold for a second for that combo. Also like it on the RS because I can roll into a combo fast like X, Y, A.... and so on. I put red while active and blue on cool down. Don't know if I'll keep that way because using all the lights for switching. I'm using a quick way on switching and having a fast response time to the next rune. Like having four runes on the paddles and tac switches activated and four on the same deactivated then switching over to activate the deactivated and deactivating the activated one but needing my leds for that. lol! Oh man can I put some runes on one page!

Last edited:

bonefisher

NOONOO! Try out BONE- SUB-ZERO (CRYOMANCER) and tell me what you think? There is a lot reverse on the combo so check that too....even though I put slide on the RC and LC I still like the run because it cancels into your rune.

bonefisher

That Jax's is a pain in the butt... so screwed up with the timings. I do have tons of everything else when I get around putting them together. I should of never did a whole bunch of one side runes because of a pain in the butt to find them to copy the other side. To many runes all scattered around. lol!

odingalt

Staff member
bonefisher you are a heavy user of Berserker, how is it performing with Mortal Kombat X?

bonefisher

Hey! noonoo check out Jason in the library again and tell me how you like the new addition. I fixed where you can still use D-Pad and regular XYAB buttons. I'm actually starting to play like that also and liking it. So you will start seeing combos go on the Left Stick also. The new addition to this pack is I inhibit block to everything so you can block and hold whatever combo down to activate when you let go of blocking right away. Works awesome!