MW2 - 3 round burst guns (FAMAS)

bridgemux

Is there any chance that the assault rifles with the 3-round burst can be improved? It would be nice if the firing rate could be improved.

Ben

I think the only thing that could be improved would be to make the time between each burst minimum, but surely this can be achieved with any rapid fire setting?

edgar

bridgemux said:
Is there any chance that the assault rifles with the 3-round burst can be improved? It would be nice if the firing rate could be improved.
it will nice a faster M16 ... shorter time on the burst or full auto that would be greatttttt

patriots.boy26

jitter mod oding look into this more im telling you more modding companies are starting this up again... i know it was laughed at when it first came out because it was nicknamed the "parkinsons mod" but it actually performs well with an m16 or a famas making it auto... i tested the cod4 jitter on it and it worked well ...could use slight improvement but not much... this would be a way to make a 3shot auto

odingalt

Staff member
Beta code up finally. I built this more for auto shotgun rather than famas. Let's make this thread focus on the M16/Famas however. The code will need to be tweaked for these guns.

Check out the downloads page and check out this video (the 'jitter/shakey hands' works on the sniper rifle in Spec Ops mode, should work on higher level shotguns in on-line gameplay if they aren't already full auto. I haven't gotten on to test it with famas/M16)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNCyEty9F78

Side note, normal rapidfire will speed make each 3-round burst from the famas come a little faster until we can keep testing on the jitter code (I like jitter code, I called it shakey hands when I did it, I'm apprehensive to use the term jitter because, as with everything else in this business, people will start screaming that we stole it from some other mod shop. Well, screw 'em anyway. Isn't that what owning a Viking controller is all about, anyway? "We can do what any other mod shop can do" lol)

edgar

odingalt said:
Beta code up finally. I built this more for auto shotgun rather than famas. Let's make this thread focus on the M16/Famas however. The code will need to be tweaked for these guns.

Check out the downloads page and check out this video (the 'jitter/shakey hands' works on the sniper rifle in Spec Ops mode, should work on higher level shotguns in on-line gameplay if they aren't already full auto. I haven't gotten on to test it with famas/M16)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNCyEty9F78

Side note, normal rapidfire will speed make each 3-round burst from the famas come a little faster until we can keep testing on the jitter code (I like jitter code, I called it shakey hands when I did it, I'm apprehensive to use the term jitter because, as with everything else in this business, people will start screaming that we stole it from some other mod shop. Well, screw 'em anyway. Isn't that what owning a Viking controller is all about, anyway? "We can do what any other mod shop can do" lol)
the m16 shoots faster but the aim is on aim is on and out... is not possibel to fix that aim E ?

odingalt

Staff member
If we slow down the firing rate of the jitter mode the aim might improve. Drawback of the glitch really. :x