MW2 PROS AND CONS

Suicide6m3

Ok so i am posting this to find out everyones pro's and cons in mw2 i would like all the input you could provide thanx

PLEASE NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT MEMBERS PROS AND CONS

Gezilla

I like the gameplay it is crisp and smooth unlike bad company 2 which has alot of rough edges. I never played the first one so i have nothing to compare it to.The loading times are ok but the matchmaking sucks half the time i am playing with my buddies they get kicked out of the lobby.I also dont really care for the maps to much i mean they are ok but i would have liked to see more creativty.All in All i rate the game a solid 8 not that my opinion matters and i know there are alot of people who will tell me i am carzy and this game is a 10 and hey thats cool. :cool: :cool:

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I love the game, but there are a few bad points to me: 1 I think it looks a little more cartoon than MW or WAW. 2 I don't really like swaping out your grenade. 3 I liked the old maps better, and now they are trying to extort those feelings with their stimulus pack. 4 I liked the gold camo. 5 I liked some of the guns better. 6 They didn't really have much new sstuff, but it was pretty good to start...

theblur1

Pros: Very fun to play with friends, Love game-winning killcam, Ability to customize classes, Titles/Emblems

Cons: Heartbeat, Overpowered guns/killstreak/perks, Heartbeat sensor.

Overall a great game.