My Duo Sleeper Controller

H

H8MENOW

30t5qqh.jpg

This is My Duo Sleeper Controller that i built with the help of BlackBurn.
2mniptd.jpg

I told him i didnt want no tact buttons on the back of the controller. So i asked him if it was possible to wire to the dpad? He told me it should be possible. I tryed it and it worked the only hole i have is in back of the controller as u can see in the picture and i dont like it. Hopefully one day i learn how to build it like balckburn with the usb :lol:
2vnh1eu.jpg

U push left on the dpad and u see the #3led on.
14vpojt.jpg

U push right on the dpad and u see the #4led on.
Thanks alot BlackBurn for all your help.Ill send you a snicker in the mail :lol:

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah you can blame me for calling this product a sleeper, even though it's not a sleeper. Not sure what I was thinking at the time. I am probably going to move towards using the PnC cable and eliminating the hole in the back.

the Ma6ician

odingalt said:
Yeah you can blame me for calling this product a sleeper, even though it's not a sleeper. Not sure what I was thinking at the time. I am probably going to move towards using the PnC cable and eliminating the hole in the back.

Hell yea Odingalt!!! That's what I wanna see on my "sleeper" ;)
As soon as I get my Halo ODST wireless controller, It's being sent your way...

p.s.
Me and thej3ster are about to get to test these BETA.hex files... looking forward to seeing your new work. ANd please don't forget about Battlefield: Bad Company!!!!!!
i<3viking