My First Rag. Install

BradT25

Hey guys, Finally got the time off work to install my ragnarock chip, haven't used it yet, but it all appears to be working
IMG_0435.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

And my armory :
IMG_0444.jpg

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Looking good! From the front you couldnt even tell they were modded. You did a really good job with soldering and all of that.

sgt. slaughter

you have 3 buttons there? thought the Rag only had 1.

If so what did you do to add the other 2 and what are you using them for?

40_ounce

Nice thanks for sharing. So the new silver wireless controllers have the Matrix 2 circuit board? My friend has one that he doesn't want. I'll go check it out if it has a Matrix 2 I'll give him a six pack for it and buy the DYI chip.:)

Last edited:

BradT25

you have 3 buttons there? thought the Rag only had 1.

If so what did you do to add the other 2 and what are you using them for?
The other two buttons are added A button and B button. I have always loved playing on default layout, because there is something about shanking my foe's that makes my pupils dilate. So I decided to add the buttons under my fingertips. On the matrix2 you can use the tp4 solder point for your common line voltage (ground pin).

BradT25

Nice thanks for sharing. So the new silver wireless controllers have the Matrix 2 circuit board? My friend has one that he doesn't want. I'll go check it out if it has a Matrix 2 I'll give him a six pack for it and buy the DYI chip.:)
No i had a spare shell, and prefer that dpad better, thus the m2 pcb was transplanted into it.

BradT25

Einar, I owe you many thanks for your support and advice in aquiring a pad with a m2 pcb, not to mention your continued support to in offering the community updates and improvements on your products. Take a bow my friend.
LOL I was so excited, I thought to myself " this gentleman deserves the red carpet" so I busted out all ten colours of my kynar wire.......wow whata geek!

Last edited:

BradT25

Also heads up to those looking into the install. I used double sided foam adhesive tape to stick the chip down that way you offer a little padding and absorption when putting everything back together, whilst still maintaining that integrity from shorting out.
Peace.