My jitter slow

B-Dimes31

Hi. I jus got a ps3 usb controller like a month ago. I mostly been playing advanced warfare. But when i tried playing older call of dutys where u can actually jitter, i found out that my jitter slow. I tried all the different types of jitter on every cod, cod4 to ops2 but it slow on all those. My version is 1.5. Does that have something to do with it?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Your firmware just may be the cause of a slower jitter. Here's a link to the software downloads for ps3 ragnarok. I would try to downgrade to ver 1.3. Im not sure but I believe the older versions had a faster jitter for original blackops and mw2.

(Firmware updates are at the very bottom of this link ( ;)

http://www.viking360.com/support/ps3/usb-ragnarok/

I would just start at the lowest firmware then keep testing your way up. I haven't downloaded these in a while so hopefully there still good.

B-Dimes31

Your firmware just may be the cause of a slower jitter. Here's a link to the software downloads for ps3 ragnarok. I would try to downgrade to ver 1.3. Im not sure but I believe the older versions had a faster jitter for original blackops and mw2.

(Firmware updates are at the very bottom of this link ( ;)

http://www.viking360.com/support/ps3/usb-ragnarok/

I would just start at the lowest firmware then keep testing your way up. I haven't downloaded these in a while so hopefully there still good.
Alright i will downgrade n see if that makes a diference but what versison should i use for ops 2? 1.8?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Ver1.8 has the hybrid optic glich includes to it but u may want to test older firmwares if your using XYY jitter to see which ones yeild the fastest jitters.

B-Dimes31

So that was the promblem? My firmware? So ver 1.5 and up were never really made for jitter huh? I do though like the rapid fire on 1.5, does rapid fire really change at all on different firmwares?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

It could be firmware. When bo2 came out ver1.5 and up were released. At that time the Remington jitter was not patched. Its speculated that's jitter speeds were changed to suite more around bo2. Users were complaining older titles like BO, MW2, cod4 were slower on the jitter. Odin re posted these older firmwares to appease his customers. Honestly ivdont know what's what or if they differ. I have also heard speculations that the rapid fire in vet 1.5 is a little different. I can not confirm this as well. This is just something I have heard other members gripe about. U will just have to test all firmwares and find the one that best suits u!