My Odens Raven

Hello Viking this is my second purchase.I first bought a Tyrs Hand which I loved until it broke.So I begged my parents to buy me a new and better one so they did but this time can you tripple check the wires are soldered perfectly cuz they came disscontected last time.My parents said they wont pay to get it shiped in and fixed unless it last 3 months atleast so please try your hardest.I just made the purchage 20minutes ago with the email Tyson_marion7@msn.com. Thankz and I cant wait to get it :)

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

TySoN Iz RiP said:
Hello Viking this is my second purchase.I first bought a Tyrs Hand which I loved until it broke.So I begged my parents to buy me a new and better one so they did but this time can you tripple check the wires are soldered perfectly cuz they came disscontected last time.My parents said they wont pay to get it shiped in and fixed unless it last 3 months atleast so please try your hardest.I just made the purchage 20minutes ago with the email Tyson_marion7@msn.com. Thankz and I cant wait to get it :)
if it breaks(and it's not your fault) within the first 3 months it's free repairs.

Xx Binno xX

where are you located???
viking ships USPS flat rate shipping 2-3days. If they are chargering you $40 for shipping and you live in the US there is something wrong.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah I'm in Ontario. I hate some of the charges for shiping to and from the states! But most of that is gonna be border charges, you shouldn't have that this time because you aren't buying it, it already belongs to you. Also, even if you would still have $45 shippimg, you could just find a local person who fixes small fidly stuff and get them to resolder it. There are instructions in the DIY section of the forums.

Xx Binno xX

Lets put it this way if you take care of the controller and dont beat it with a sledge hammer i think it will work for ever lol

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

I have had my raven for 9 months now and I haven't had any actuall problems with
the hardware...exactly what binno said if you don't beat it with gamer rage it should be fine.

Fredrow

Hey Tyson, you must be a young one!!! Because when you ship the controller back, you it doesnt cost you $40, unless you want to pay $40 for shipping. If you wanted you could just do the $10 1st class shipping too. That's all your call on the return shipping....