My trick cg2 diy

NITROTUEL

I wanted to build the ultimate controller for myself that I wouldn't need to tear apart for upgrades all the time like my old one.So here it is.[attachment=2:3isn8bs0]1119 012.JPG[/attachment:3isn8bs0][attachment=1:3isn8bs0]1119 014.JPG[/attachment:3isn8bs0][attachment=0:3isn8bs0]1119 017.JPG[/attachment:3isn8bs0]I also really like the mushroom top sticks.The underside switch is an ancient chinese secret I used from my 555 timer days.It basicly lets me use full auto and semi at the same time without turning off rapid fire.If you wonder just ask I'll explain more.It took a little to get used to all the buttons LOL but now that I am I love it.Most importantly the upgradable viking chip inside. :D Thanks too all the Viking crew and the DIY posters.

odingalt

Staff member
Dude seriously? Where did you come from? That is awesome! It's been awhile since somebody other than Fredrow and Blackburn posted a sweet custom jobber.

NITROTUEL

Thanks, It took me awhile and whole lot of lurking to figure it all out. ;) I built a few free form 555 rf controllers for me and some friends so I had alittle experience.

patriots.boy26

yeah nitro nice job you did on that controller i am pretty interested on that "ancient chinese" trick though so either respond to this about it or shoot me a PM
Thanks In Advance

NITROTUEL

Thanks.Basicly I took the thinest tact button you can get and install it under the trigger.It is the main line that would go to the trigger point on the board.So some people have a tact switch only to rapid fire, or it's always on rapid fire with a power on off switch,or they hold the tact and use the trigger for rapid fire.In WAW I could use an STG-44 with an auto pistol.You pull the trigger down till you feel the tact(you have to get used to it and have a lighter touch)and stop before depressing it.When you install it you have to get the tact in the right position under the trigger arm or you won't feel the tact and it won't click.OK.When you depress the tact your using full auto.SO here's how I did it STG-44 and pistol...with the STG don't depress the tact...Switch to pistol pull down on the tact= full auto.The reason is the STG will studder and slow down if you depress the tact.No other buttons to press just the trigger.I hope I explained it for you.I'm probably not the first to do it.ok so back to the switch...You cant use burst with the tact so I run two lines one with a tact and one without.I put the switch on the one without the tact so I could use the tact alone this way.

Fredrow

Hey Nitro, great job on this controller.... I really like how you spent the time and made it just for your liking.....
I could see how someone would have to get use to using it....... I really like the whole idea behind it......
Plus I love seeing other people out there doing there own little twist on controllers..... great job......