My viking's LED lightss issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdsr123

Hello,

MY viking's player 1 led is a different shade than the other leds.

For ex. Player 1 is yellow and 2,3,4 are orange.

Player 1 is pink, and 2,3,4 are red.

player 1 is cyan and 2,3,4 are blue.

Should i open a support ticket?? or is that how everyone controller is?

Ben

Not every controller is like this.

If it's a big concern for you just open a support ticket, they guys at Viking360 will be happy to sort it out for you :)

NYjetsNY1

Ben. said:
Not every controller is like this.

If it's a big concern for you just open a support ticket, they guys at Viking360 will be happy to sort it out for you :)

My bad then. Sometimes when my batteries get low, My LEDs change color slightly.

Ben

Yeah as the batteries get used they should change colour but they should all be the same colour, so no one player indicator is a different colour.

odingalt

Staff member
If the batt's are fresh and there's still a major discoloration in one of the LED's we can take a look at it in the shop.

odingalt said:
If the batt's are fresh and there's still a major discoloration in one of the LED's we can take a look at it in the shop.

Wow i'm having this issue with my 4th led I just assumed it was normal! This is actually the first time iv'e ever checked out this section of the forum since iv'e never had any major malfuction. Basically there is a discoloration of the 4th led with most of the colors even with a set of fresh batteries but now I wonder if any of the other leds are affected! Would it be possible for my controller to get looked at??? If so how long does would the process take? Thanks!

NYjetsNY1

LiOnHeArT24 said:
odingalt said:

Wow i'm having this issue with my 4th led I just assumed it was normal! This is actually the first time iv'e ever checked out this section of the forum since iv'e never had any major malfuction. Basically there is a discoloration of the 4th led with most of the colors even with a set of fresh batteries but now I wonder if any of the other leds are affected! Would it be possible for my controller to get looked at??? If so how long does would the process take? Thanks!

If you bought it within the last 90 days, from viking360.com, make a support ticket. It'll take ~10 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.