My .vks

NYjetsNY1

I don't use akimbos, jitter, I don't snipe. No anti-recoil either.
Add what you'd like, but this is what I use for black ops.
Page 1 is for tactical users, Page 2 is for normal users.
Enjoy.

Krier023

Useful Poster
I figured I would stop being lazy, and i spent a while putting one together. Last 3 pages are just kind of mess around/test pages. And that is why I have the m14 anti recoil on the last page, because i just wanted to see how it worked.

Remmnever

Alright, I'll post mine here also. Almost all pages have RT1 as the toggle for RT, RT2 for Page right, RT3 turbo knife, and LT3 drop shot. Whenever there is a LT mod, LT1 is the toggle.

Page 1: FAL or M14 page
RT - Rapid Fire
LT1 - Rainbow leds, was doing some testing

Page 2: M16 or G11 Page
RT - Jitter (YY Slow)

Page 3: Sniper page
LT - auto hold breath
RT - Crouch after shot. This is nice for snipers, you crouch then stand back up after firing, it is done quickly and throws the enemy off. You can also use this with automatic weapons and you will drop shot and get back up if you hold the trigger, makes people go crazy.

Page 4: Automatic page
LT - Perfect quickscope (it wouldn't fit on the sniper page)
RT - Dropshot, this is awesome for close to mid range. Whenever you shoot you will drop down automatically, makes it easier than clicking drop shot button and throws the enemy off.

Page 5: Recording Page
LT1 - Start/Stop recoring
Dpad Down - Playback

Page 6: 3shot burst
RT - 3-shot burst for FAL and M14

I also use page 5 for my testing page. I got most of the macros from the library but I made some myself. Enjoy!

smallx

Hey, how does everyone hold their controller? it's hard for me to hit any of the tact switches, idk why... If I hold the controller normally you can see my *middle fingers sticking out the bottom, maybe my hands are too big? lol

Krier023

Useful Poster
I hold my controller with my two middle fingers in between the tact switches on the bottom of the controller, I dont need control over the top tacts, as i use them to change pages, and i am not regularly changing pages in the middle of the game, but i am changing modes and such.

NYjetsNY1

I got my 4th finger on my right bottom tac, my 3rd on my left bottom tac. I can move my finger up and down to hit them.