nba 2k11 macros coming

noonoo390

my macro controller will be here in one day i will be uploading as much macros for 2k11 as possible just u guys wait im going to try and uplaod by most po****r players than by teams like perfect jump shots maby spin dunking with one button freethrows. heres how i will try and do it for ex huston rockets since there are 4 tac switches at the bottom i will record 4 players jump shots and assigned each player shot to a tac swich like starters 1-4 people dnt really need macros for the center

NYjetsNY1

Awesome video! It's always nice watching videos of people who actually use the viking 360 macro controller to its potential! Few people do.

noonoo390

heres an update i dont know whats wrong but when i record the jump shot it works offline but not online is it because of lag i don't know but i even tried recording it online which is kind of hard to do when you have somebody guarding u but it works

Last edited:

noonoo390

hey i want people to try this and tell me what u think this does not work offline but does work online i dnt get it because of lag so these will get u a perfect release online but only if your open and in a situation like catch and shoot because for some reason u cant drive or shoot of dribble with this maby the shot is different release but try it . also you can do size up then shoot it.

Attachments

• okc thunder.vks
    9.7 KB · Views: 3
  • okc2.vks
    10.4 KB · Views: 3

noonoo390

hey i want people to try this and tell me what u think this does not work offline but does work online i dnt get it because of lag so these will get u a perfect release online but only if your open and in a situation like catch and shoot because for some reason u cant drive or shoot of dribble with this maby the shot is different release but try it . also you can do size up then shoot it.
what you can do is like go to the time line editor and edit the timing so that theirs more time to maby cross up your opponet and the the shot will still be perfect with a short delay like 2-3 seconds

odingalt

Staff member
I LOVE IT!!! This is why I built the controller - sports games, role-playing-games, fighting games! :)