NBA 2k13

noonoo390

i have it

i have nba 2k13 but i don't know what kind of macros you can create with this besides perfect release and those don't even matter any more because of how many ways there are to shoot . maby spin dunk glitch or one of the glitches they have for it . oh and to get all the greatest gliches and money plays for this game go to hoopsgaming.com maby i can use the macro with one of there strategery

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Hmm I dont know as I dont know all of the different things they have done with this game.

noonoo390

I made some macros for NBA 2k 13 perfect shot releases they work really well offline but not online because of the lag but offline I be shooting lights out I even made one for my my player I know last year I was able to find the speed for online this year I don't really have time with work and all but I'm trying

Whiteboy21

I have this. The Knicks are probably the best team on the game, since they have carmelo lol. I have his release perfect online if anyone wants it. The only sucky thing is the shot can't be from a pass it has to be standing still and no drifting,runners etc. If i could figure out how to get the release down from the pass it would be perfect, but idk how to use the speed multiplier and stuff yet since i just got my controller and I am still figuring stuff out.

Attachments

• Carmelo A.OnlineRelease.vkm
    592 bytes · Views: 9

noonoo390

I have this. The Knicks are probably the best team on the game, since they have carmelo lol. I have his release perfect online if anyone wants it. The only sucky thing is the shot can't be from a pass it has to be standing still and no drifting,runners etc. If i could figure out how to get the release down from the pass it would be perfect, but idk how to use the speed multiplier and stuff yet since i just got my controller and I am still figuring stuff out.

using the speed multiplier is pretty easy just go to setting and changed the speed. the only hard part is knowing what to change the speed multiplier to it don't make since to change the speed if u don't know if the macro will work on that speed and thats the problem i have trying to get this to work online . playing off line all u have to do is go to practice mode and record your jump shot, this is where your timing will be perfect because your in normal speed,but the timing is off, online because your not using the same timing u recorded off line. if u get that.

and as you know its kind of hard to record your jump shot while playing online to get that jump shot timing down .

Whiteboy21

^^ 1.Stand still with your player in a online ranked match 2.Hit record. 3.Shoot/Get the release Green 4. Online for most players change the speed mult to 1.02,1.03 or 1.04 and they should release it alot faster and still get green release. Melo and Harden probably have the best ones.

I use a 2nd account to go into ranked games and test stuff out, so it doesn't affect my record doing this stuff lol.

noonoo390

^^ 1.Stand still with your player in a online ranked match 2.Hit record. 3.Shoot/Get the release Green 4. Online for most players change the speed mult to 1.02,1.03 or 1.04 and they should release it alot faster and still get green release. Melo and Harden probably have the best ones.

I use a 2nd account to go into ranked games and test stuff out, so it doesn't affect my record doing this stuff lol.

lol nice thinking