nba2k15 XB1

travoaktownXB1

Struggling a bit with shot timing on XB1 NBA2k15. Specifically with myplayer /mypark

In the gym with myplayer i hit green shot's all day log with the X macro i created on superstar or HOF. But when i move to the park, everything is way early and i end up missing everything. I have tried off the dribble moves first for timing but havent had much success with that. Has anyone done work in this area so i dont have to reinvent the wheel in figuring this out?

Thanks

noonoo390

moving while shooting will be a different shot form then the one u recorded, if you recorded a shot while not moving just standing still you have to be in that exact position.
before in the older 2k game this wasent a problem but the new version have different shot forms every time you make a different move.
also no shot macro will work in any online modes because of 2ks lag online and offine are different shot timings. this is because of how 2k online is coded .thats why the older versions were better because the online was better hope this helps .
also when someone is guarding you that also changes your shot form .