Need A Jitter rune!

hello guys im in need of a jitter rune but i dont know how to make it. if anyone can make me one or show me how i would appreciate it. i need it to be fast like mw2 fast.

bonefisher

I'm working on one but not passing it out til I feel it is working perfect and the other one are sprint jitters which I feel there not up to par which we will never get to have them work like the old ones due to they fixed them from working by placing delays in game...

NRG

Hey Bone fisher, is there not a cap limit on the SPS for the marksman rifle or any gun? I figured being in the 20s would be too high and the gun would sputter or am I completely wrong. Thanks. I'm new to this

Hey Bone fisher, is there not a cap limit on the SPS for the marksman rifle or any gun? I figured being in the 20s would be too high and the gun would sputter or am I completely wrong. Thanks. I'm new to this
There is a cap once going over 30sps your guns will start to studder so just play around the settings for like 20-25

NRG

Bone fisher, those numbers work!!! Before Viking I was using another mod controller where the suggestion for the Marksman riffle were like 14 or 16 and they stuttered over that. I was using 26 and 28 and there was less recoil than usual with IA2. You guys are awesome!

Devel's creeper, I didn't know 30 was the cap. I thought it was gun dependent based on their rounds per Minute that they were designed to do, but clearly I was misinformed until now. Thank you