(NEED HELP!) Fake death *added a test macro

smallx

In MW2 you could go prone and quickly tap y (the faster the better) to make it look like you're dead. Well it's back in Black Ops except you need to tap y consistently at the perfect speed.

You can go prone in front of your camera spike and test this out, it's possible to get that same ''fake death' effect.

Can somebody please make this macro for us? I can't wait to ninja defuse in SnD again :)

Update

I just recorded a macro that shows this effect. Make sure you have an smg and pistol (I used mp5k and m1911). Put this macro on a tac switch, go prone infront of a camera spike and tap the tac switch. At the third tap of y you will see the effect, it`s pretty awesome because it completely freezes the animation of the player just like in mw2. Can somebody please make this into a macro for me and anybody else who wants do use this :D

NYjetsNY1

Re: (Macro Request) Fake death

at what speed? just go into the macro editor, and put a tap at the correct place and repeat...

NYjetsNY1

TESTING:

went exceptionally well. got it to hold 2 secs, f up, then 2 secs

gotta fix the f-up part

then its complete, then i gotta manipulate it.... how long do u want it to hold the pose in prone because yeah its a mod that basically u want 2 seconds? 7 secs? etc.... gimme a time limit

obo

nyjets, you've honestly been helping out the forums a lot by creating all of these macros. Keep up the good work bro.

NYjetsNY1

thanks man... i just wish the macro library was in better shape... then i could post to there... or if i could be a mod of the library then i could post there as well and delete ones that arent working, like the fast reloads should all go... they dont work as of right now its just a waste of space... my turbo knife should be there too not blackburns as mine is the one people would use...