Need help with controller purchase...

SSBelmont

Guys,

I am considering purchasing the Odin's Raven controller and I read the specs and understand there are tactile switches on the bottom. Can these tactile switches be used for firing? Can one tactial switch be used fto fire dual weapons? Can I disable them? Can I use the standard triggers for rapid fire too? I am not sure I will like the tactial switch, so I want to make sure I can use it like the Thor's Hammer controller.

Also, if I have rapid fire enabled and I use the ACR will it hamper or slow down the fire rate since it's an automatic or speed it up?

I am trying to decided between the Thor and the Odins.

If you could also send a reply to rickcau @ h o t m a i l . c o m, that would be great!

Thanks for the help!
Rick

theblur1

The tactile switches are used for switching modes. they are not used for shooting. they enable and disable different modes and glitches (shown by different LEDs lighting up). triggers are still used for firing. unfortunatley automatic weapons are slowed down with rapid fire on but some people find it better using certain slower rapid fire modes. i recommend the duo. i have a sleeper and i love it but sometimes if you hold the sync button too long it will disconnect and you cant change modes with a PnC in. no matter your choice i am sure you will be highly satisfyed.

theblur1

Yeah PS3 youre right i didnt realize it had that option (im a sleeper user)
heres the info to the code:

Similar to the Popular 8-Mode preset above, except the right tactile switch is the rapidfire button. Pulling the right trigger will result in normal firing.

Hold down the LEFT tactile button to scroll through different rapid fire speeds. The Player 4 LED flashes corresponding to your mode:

1.COD 5
2.COD 4 (DoubleTap Perk ON), Left 4 Dead
3.COD 4 (No Perk), Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
4.GOW 2, GOW 1
5.Halo 3 & ODST (dual wielding)
6.GTA IV
7.Rainbow Six Vegas 2
8.User-programmable speed! (see video)
Tap the LEFT tactile button to turn rapidfire on/off. Player 4 LED turns on/off accordingly.