Need info on COD dropshot and one touch no-scope.

viking360FTW

Yeah i just recently created a new thing for my mod. I put COD Dropshot on it as well as some other things that I'm not sure how to activate. Please help, thanks. :confused:

NYjetsNY1

I'm not the best with legacies, but I believe you have to set it on the HEX editor and enter that specific mode that it's assigned to. You then have to activate the mod (you choose all of this in the HEX editor) and then press LT to perfect quickscope.
Hopefully a better legacy user can chime in.

For dropshot, I'm not sure the thor's hammer is that useful as there are no tac switches. So just dropshot with B or RS depending if you play tactical or normal.

odingalt

Staff member
I think dropshot on the legacy controllers is for B button, when you tap B button he goes all the way to the ground but doesn't actually fire. So not sure why it's called dropshot, it should just be called dropfull or something.

Xx Binno xX

I think dropshot on the legacy controllers is for B button, when you tap B button he goes all the way to the ground but doesn't actually fire. So not sure why it's called dropshot, it should just be called dropfull or something.
you are correct. Well I never thought I would confirm something you posted. But it does just drop with just pressing "B".