Need to buy legacy chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

uehleinb

Hi guys im llooking to buy a legacy chip is anyone selling one i want a raven one that uses the 2 tact switches. Anyone here selling one... or know someone who is....

Ive seen sites selling them like modspace, and foundmy they both say they have them in stock.... how can i tell if they really have them in stock cause i cant get ahold of them...

odingalt

Staff member
We did indeed sell some chips to these two shops awhile back before we discontinued the legacy DIY kits, not sure how to verify if they have them in stock now, though.

uehleinb

can we send in a controller and get some money off the purchase of a controller from you guys? or are their any discounts going on right now?

WetterThanWater

uehleinb said:
can we send in a controller and get some money off the purchase of a controller from you guys? or are their any discounts going on right now?

No, there is no send-in modding service.

"Can I send in my controller and have The Viking installed to save money?

No. Contrary to popular belief, send-in service is not more economical. Used controllers must be tested and cleaned, and any worn, used or broken parts
must be replaced, and our staff must remove any other modifications that have already been installed. All of these extras lead to an increase in costs, not
a decrease. In addition, Viking360 cannot provide a warranty on used equipment. For these reasons, we only sell brand new modded controllers. This
ensures the best balance between quality, warranty and economy for all of our customers." -Blackburn's post

There is in fact two discounts going on right now, you can get a cosmetically damaged macro controller for $169, I assume you PM Odingalt for a coupon code or to let him know. (Cosmetic damage can be a chip or scratch in the paint, they are fully functional Macro controllers.) here.
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2849

Or you can get $75 off a National Guard Macro controller with the coupon code NATIONALTREASURE.

EDIT: or enter the code president for 15% off. only until MIDNIGHT of TODAY 21/02/2011.

Thanks Obo, I didnt know ;]

obo

There's actually on more discount that is going on right now. Enter the code president while checking out to get 15% off. But it only lasts till midnight tonight. So be sure to hurry if you want to take advantage of the discount.

iFlashOldLadies

uehleinb said:
Hi guys im llooking to buy a legacy chip is anyone selling one i want a raven one that uses the 2 tact switches. Anyone here selling one... or know someone who is....

Ive seen sites selling them like modspace, and foundmy they both say they have them in stock.... how can i tell if they really have them in stock cause i cant get ahold of them...

I bought one from Modspace and don't want it now. I'll sell you the kit they sent me. 50 bucks + shipping.

odingalt

Staff member
We don't allow BST in these forums, however if you do actually post it to E-bay we do allow people to post links to their E-bay auctions.

This policy came about way back when when a guy named Gameroms ripped off one of our customers to the tune of over $200 on a controller the customer paid for, but Gameroms never shipped. When these things happen, it gives Viking a bad name so it's best just not to have any BST (buy sell trade) here.

Anyway I won't delete the post but it's been locked. Buyer/seller beware, if you get ripped off do not come back here to complain about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.