new 5mode+fast+sniper mode problem

patriots.boy26

i dont believe you can use the jitter mode with the fast reload as both mods stop working and you have to turn off the controller in order to switch modes again i think that you cant use both modes because i think when it does the yy thats how the jitter works it doesnt allow you to do faster reload but i think it makes sense but i cant explain it

NITROTUEL

I just downloaded the one that came out today and it works for me.Maybe try redownloading it?The jitter is also great for the striker shotgun!

patriots.boy26

ya sorry i should never of even made this post i was just trying to let people now that you cant use faster reloading and the jitter mode at the same time because the controller will just automattically by itself disable all mods and go back to normal reload with single shot even if you try to press the sync button to change mode it wont let you this does make sense though as the faster reload is utilizing the press yy when the ammo has entered your gun(some of you might understand this) and when that is used with the jitter mode i guess the jitter mod just stops working while using the faster reload

odingalt

Staff member
Punctuation would do you wonders. Run on sentences are very hard to understand especially with technical stuff.