New chat adapter

thomwithah

I have the same adapter and it fits my berzerker fine. It may take a little bit of shoehorning the first time. Check the mute button on the adapter to see when it is in far enough.
it_fits.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Would you mind giving us a picture of the back as well? Do the paddles still operate the tac switches? Where do you think the difficulty comes from? Do you feel as if you are putting too much stress on a particular piece or area?

Last edited:

JIM WALKER

I have the same adapter and it fits my berzerker fine. It may take a little bit of shoehorning the first time. Check the mute button on the adapter to see when it is in far enough.
it_fits.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Would love to know how the hell you did that !!! Mine will not slot home at all, afraid I will snap the paddles, and they would not function anyway as they are being forced up by the adapter, would like to see the back view ....

JIM WALKER

Well ..... I got it working at last, the adapter looks like it been swallowed and digested by some animal, then stomped on by a heavyweight, but it now fits and works ..... do not envy anyone else who has do it ... good luck ya'll ...lol

mpfuzz2

Well ..... I got it working at last, the adapter looks like it been swallowed and digested by some animal, then stomped on by a heavyweight, but it now fits and works ..... do not envy anyone else who has do it ... good luck ya'll ...lol
Any pictures you can show us or let us know how you ended up doing it?

odingalt

Staff member
It's no consolation to existing customers :-(. We did update the production description to reflect the incompatibility with the stereo headset adapter. I still can't believe Microsoft actually made it larger... as if the existing stock headset puck wasn't already huge and bulky enough.

JIM WALKER

Any pictures you can show us or let us know how you ended up doing it?

I am at work, so have drawn image of what I did with a description ... hope its enough .... 20140318_093944 (500x375) (2).jpg

If you take care, the paddles still look perfect ..... take care when creating the concaved area on the adapter not to expose the innards (very gently does it !!!

Last edited: