New Chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

beastlyBilly94

Hi, I was just wondering when the new chip for the Legacy Controllers is Going to come out because i'm looking to buy one but I dont want to buy one then have the new one come out a week later.

Also, I was wondering why Odin's Raven and Thors Hammer are'nt on the Rapid Fire Controllers Page?

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
Odin's Raven and Thor's Hammer were replaced by the macro controller. However the new mod chip should be very similar to those controllers. Thinking approximately September-October time frame for the new chip for XBOX 360. Will have a new chip for PS3 up on the site within the next 4-6 weeks. Then we can start work on the new XBOX 360 chip.

Xx Binno xX

Odin's Raven and Thor's Hammer were replaced by the macro controller. However the new mod chip should be very similar to those controllers. Thinking approximately September-October time frame for the new chip for XBOX 360. Will have a new chip for PS3 up on the site within the next 4-6 weeks. Then we can start work on the new XBOX 360 chip.
any idea's on how you are going to make it work? Will you have the 3.5mm jack again, will there be options like the thor's hammer and the Odin's raven?

odingalt

Staff member
So no way to make it how the macro is now where you just need to hit start and plug it in?

Is it possible to do this? Yes.
Would it add $20 to the cost of the controller? Yes.

So we are going back to the PnC port modification or the 3.5mm jack addition because they are cheaper. The savings get passed on to the customers. We're trying to get it down where we can sell a fully featured USB mod for $119 like back in the days of the Thor's Hammer.

NYjetsNY1

Viking360 is not responsible for any sales other than ones from viking360.com We also do not allow buying or selling on the forums.

Fredrow

Viking360 is not responsible for any sales other than ones from viking360.com We also do not allow buying or selling on the forums.

Oh ok, thank you for that information..... But just so you know, I have my own warranty that I hold on the controllers I sell......

Fredrow

It's a little to late for that fedrow, lol. I already bought a macro...

Are you saying it's too late for me?? Nah brotha maanee..... LOL... I had someone else email me last night about it and we worked out a pretty sick custom controller for him... I'm calling it the
'Hard White Raven'....

But congrats on the purchased, I can guarantee that you will be very satisfied with your new V360 Macro controller..... Also if you play Hard-Core team death on Black Ops hit my GT up 'FREDROW' we always have room for people that wanna join us in pulling off mass homicides.......

Xx Binno xX

Are you saying it's too late for me?? Nah brotha maanee..... LOL... I had someone else email me last night about it and we worked out a pretty sick custom controller for him... I'm calling it the'Hard White Raven'....But congrats on the purchased, I can guarantee that you will be very satisfied with your new V360 Macro controller..... Also if you play Hard-Core team death on Black Ops hit my GT up 'FREDROW' we always have room for people that wanna join us in pulling off mass homicides.......
Isn't that true haha I think we owned everyone when I played with you last.

Status
Not open for further replies.