NEw code idea

akhockey18

Okay so what if you can like make a code where the rapid fire chip can remember a certain set of button combinations and repeat it with just a click of a button.
This would be handy for gears of war, halo 2 double shot glitch, left 4 dead power shot, and many more.
You could just let the user control what button combination's she/he wants.
Just an idea. Thanks if you read it.

odingalt

Staff member
That will be the 'Viking Ultra' under development. ETA: Never, or a month or two after Christmas. Full macro controller including all buttons (even d-pad), minus the joysticks, program your own macros, save them in the controller, download them and e-mail them to your friends.

Xx Binno xX

I have a code idea for cod 4 if this is possible, can u make a simi auto gun shoot 1 bullet every .01 seconds? ive seen videos on ebay of someone shooting fast and the controller was made for cod4 after 9/03/09.

Fredrow

XxbinnoxX said:
I have a code idea for cod 4 if this is possible, can u make a simi auto gun shoot 1 bullet every .01 seconds? ive seen videos on ebay of someone shooting fast and the controller was made for cod4 after 9/03/09.

If you ever have ideas for codes and your idea came from a video you saw, could you please post a link to the video so we can see it to......

Xx Binno xX

I think it looks faster the 10 sps preset, its slow takes about 3-4 seconds when it shoots good.some times 5-6 seconds, this one is alot faster to me.

odingalt

Staff member
It wouldn't hurt if the guy in the video could turn down the cheezy music, and stop jumping around like a retard, so we could actually see/hear what the firing rate is. Then maybe we would have a chance to make a comparison.

Xx Binno xX

Never herd of fortran is it like c++ java? yeah that would be better but i wanted to know what you write your codes in to see if i could modify it to see if my idea worked.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

akhockey18 said:
Okay so what if you can like make a code where the rapid fire chip can remember a certain set of button combinations and repeat it with just a click of a button.
This would be handy for gears of war, halo 2 double shot glitch, left 4 dead power shot, and many more.
You could just let the user control what button combination's she/he wants.
Just an idea. Thanks if you read it.
but is the d pad wired to the chip.....does it need to be wired to the chip?

Awfulz

odingalt said:
That will be the 'Viking Ultra' under development. ETA: Never, or a month or two after Christmas. Full macro controller including all buttons (even d-pad), minus the joysticks, program your own macros, save them in the controller, download them and e-mail them to your friends.
Is the Viking Ultra a driver or a whole new controller? I'm guessing a whole new controller because I don't think all the buttons are wired to the chip.. if it is a new controller will there be a mail-in mod update service? (Mail in your old Duo for the new macro Duo update)

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Awfulz said:
odingalt said:
Is the Viking Ultra a driver or a whole new controller? I'm guessing a whole new controller because I don't think all the buttons are wired to the chip.. if it is a new controller will there be a mail-in mod update service? (Mail in your old Duo for the new macro Duo update)
It's a whole new controller