New Gun Switcher

bonefisher

Assign to Y! Add a on/off tac if you like! Have both for LB and RB! Read user comments!

Attachments

• GUN SWITCHER RB BO2.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 8
  • GUN SWITCHER LB BO2.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 6

SHawking

Forgive my ignorance here mate, but is this macro basically the function of the Y button (i.e. changing weapons) assigned to the RB/LB button? Very useful either way, as I never run lethals or tacticals anyways.

bonefisher

You need Semtex for it to work on the RB or concussion ,emp, flashbang on the LB for that one to work! It shaves time on the switching weapons! You don't run any of them don't put it on! Only shaves a little more time off! It is assigned to Y!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I want to test this out!!! So curious does theses macros act different with fast hands perk? I know it can speed the timmings up so was just curious if u tested this out with the perk on and off. Also with the RB method is there a semtex noise with the weapon swap macro? I know it sounds lame to ask but I ask because enemys can hear this and can positon u from it. Im sure the LB version may be more stealth but from some of my experences it can potentually be slightly slower on the weapon swap due to the longer animation time of the LB. Oh I just read that it also works with claymores thats rad! That would elemanate any semtex noise. So i havent tested these due to not having a computer so i ask do u see or feel that their may be slower swap time in the LB version compaired to the RB version?

By the way just wanted to say kudos on all your work! your just killing it with all sorts of sick macros! U the man bones!!!!!!

bonefisher

Brian you always find the Easter egg lol! That is the claymore! Didn't mean to put that in there! Anyways I have tested that out and it is faster with fast hands perk and still makes that noise with the semtex! I do prefer the LB method which I like using C4 anyway! Actually shock charge works with it!

Last edited: