New guy on Viking.

NRG

Hey guys,

I'm new and would appreciate guidance on rune making. I've seen some pics of runes which were helpful.

How about the basic runes:

rapid fire-- Saw on a post of speeds of 26, 28, 32 SPS.... isn't that too fast where gun would start to stutter?

ANTI-RECOIL- didn't even know such a thing existed till now

Auto sprint

quick melee

quick reload

burst fire

Jitter

quick scope

Akimbo

Also what is bxb Rxxy.....or some kind of combination like that that I saw on another post?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
BXR or RRXYYRR are halo 2 mods. They just symbolise the buttons on the controller.

As for all other mods your inquiring about u just need to study how they operate. Best advice I can give u would be to surf around the macro section and look @ macros that pretain to what u want to learn how to build.

There are general "button canclers" to make the mod work. Like turbo knife's use right stick or B button then left or right number then Y button.

I would first learn what button canclers are needed to do the mod at task then it comes down to timing. Timing is most important and involves a lot of trial and error to get it right.

Study old macros and learn how they operate. Use them as starting point templetes then adjust them around till u get a working rune. I'd start simple like auto sprints and quick reloads then move on to more complicated mods.

If u get stuck on something just ask around here and other members will help u figure it out. Good luck.