NEW IDEA

shawn123miller

why dont you make a macro for the legacy controllers. i know that there isn't wires connected to all the buttons but cant you make if for the buttons that are. also make it so we chose the buttons to turn it on and off and switch modes exactly the way we wont. cuz lately i feel like the legacy controller owners are being left in the dust. forgotten. please post back and make a macro for the thor's hammer and the odin's raven. Please post back also

NYjetsNY1

shawn123miller said:
why dont you make a macro for the legacy controllers. i know that there isn't wires connected to all the buttons but cant you make if for the buttons that are. also make it so we chose the buttons to turn it on and off and switch modes exactly the way we wont. cuz lately i feel like the legacy controller owners are being left in the dust. forgotten. please post back and make a macro for the thor's hammer and the odin's raven. Please post back also

Just a note... making macros for legacies would mean legacies would be macros.

They aren't built for that kind of things.

If you want a lot of features, buy a macro controller. The price is not too steep after the price cut.

If you wish to not buy a macro, odingalt will be adding turbo knife (possibly) in the upcoming weeks. He will at least attempt.

shawn123miller

ya but he isnt making all the things we would like.(he is doing a great job though but im saying we could make our own just by make a software like the preset editor but a little more advanced)

shawn123miller said:
ya but he isnt making all the things we would like.

Not to bed rude, but buy a macro controller then.... that is really the only way that you are going to be able to do everything that you want it to and then some.

WetterThanWater

The reason it's not like the Macro Software is because the Macro controllers use VKS/VKM which is made from that software, the legacies use a hex and each mode has to be coded, in C++ (I think? ), Its nowhere near as easy as the new software..