New Legacy Software Coming Soon?

Moneybagz

Hey Guys...just wondering if anybody has heard about a newer legacy software coming soon. I believe Odin is making one to be released around the same time as Black Ops 2 releases. I think it suppose to have the Black Ops 2 speeds as well as improved dropshot and some other stuff..I hope this is true..If u have any info or similar questions just post it in the comments!:rolleyes:

-Moneybagz

odingalt

Staff member
Legacy Viking customers;

Attention Tyr's Hand, Thor's Hammer and Odin's Raven customers. There is a new version of the Legacy RapidFire Customization software available. We are now on version 1.0.1. Please visit the download page at http://www.viking360.com to download the new software.

It's a small update, and you can expect another update to come once all the new shooter games start releasing this winter (such as Black Ops 2, Halo 4, etc.).

Here is a summary of changes in the new v1.0.1 customization software:
  • Added two new dropshot modes for Thor's Hammer and Odin's Raven. This one was long awaited!
  • Added 2-round burst firing for all controllers.
  • Added auto-sprinting for Thor's Hammer and Odin's Raven.
  • Renamed "no scope" to it's proper name which is actually "quick scope"
Dropshot (default button layout only)
Here's how dropshot works: when enabled, and you pull the right trigger to fire, your soldier will drop to the ground. Dropshot will then disable temporarily, until you hit the A button or B button to stand up. Then Dropshot is ready to happen again. There's also an alternative Dropshot mode that will not drop when you are aiming down the sights.

Auto-sprint
Here's how auto-sprint works: when enabled, push forward on the joystick and tap the left trigger, and your soldier will start sprinting. No more need to hurt your left thumb by constantly pressing down on the left thumbstick.

2-round burst firing
This feature is self-explanatory and was requested by a few snipers out there.

That's it for now. Be sure to pick up the new update and try out the new dropshot modes. Be sure to contact our staff if you've got any questions!

//- Team Viking -\\

YoungPuzzlez

thanks for the update but when you next bring another update out can you have an option to keep the old way of dropshot by pressing a tac switch as i dont like the new ones added maybe its just me :(

deusjayp

I use Tac button layout and use the dropshot as a panic knife. I would like to see a option to have the old way of dropshoting back. Also i like to sprint out of prown so i dont ave to take my fingers of the joysticks. Having to press A or B is a bit of a Pain

odingalt

Staff member
Hmm maybe instead of bringing back the old dropshot, we add a new mode that would allow you to use the tac switch to press any button that the modchip is connected to? Then you would have the option of changing it up in the future.

YoungPuzzlez

yh odin that sounds much better thanks for the update on the dropshot but like deusjayp said i sprint to come out of prone and i constantly forget to press a or b to allow the dropshot to work again and is a pain for me, i was wondering if you could add to that new dropshot to be able to sprint out of it or is that not possible ? if not your new way is just as good or both our ways would be perfect

odingalt

Staff member
YoungPuzzlez hmmm I don't think you have to press B a second time to ready dropshot for another go. What resets dropshot is supposed to be when you release the trigger...

YoungPuzzlez

im not sure if i was doing something wrong but it seemed like i had to reset it every time when i had the 'only drop when not aiming'