New mode idea

sly3571

I have an idea for 2 new modes.

1. Jumpshot this is being offered on several other controllers when you shoot the soldier jumps. This would be wicked nasty with the striker
2, Burstfire I know this is available but maybe implment the ability to use the software to have a user set shot ie 9 6 10 instead of just 2 3 and 5

I also noticed the software does not have mode 4 for akimbo implemented in it as well will we see this in a future update

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Ya those are some real good ideas for future software updates! Also I know what u are saying when in the programming software the 4th mode isn't on the software where u can pick it to start on that mode. If you go to that mode then turn off your controller when u turn it back on it will remember that you were in mode 4. Its good to see people thinking about how to improve on new mods because if people don't voice their opinions then there would never be improvements. Also "what i think" your asking for maybe not far off the possibility of odin being able to make these extra modes. I believe if he feels it's within his capabilities "as the programmer" he may ask the community what they think about these new modes and then try to implement them into future software updates. Its hard to say because only odin knows the full capabilities of his chips and what their capable of doing. Their is a lot of give and take. I asked him once if there was a way to be able to move forward and back through modes and he explained to me that it may be possible but there would be sacrifices like giving up the ability to run multiple mods at once. So what i'm trying to say is it could fall into some scenario like that. Also odin is super busy all the time. He's currently working on re programming the xbox ragnarok software to be multi capable of distinguishing the new cg2 ragnarok chips from the matrix 2 ragnarok chips. In laymen terms the xbox ragnarok chips are being changed to run on a different "more common" xbox controller board. There is no difference in what the chip does!!!!!! It will perform the same exact functions as the older chips it just runs on a different controller circuit board. So he has a lot on his plate right now but he's also currently working on a software "new mod" update as we speak. With the new big titles coming out his crew are trying to find what new exploits these games will offer. So who is to say that he might see this thread and ask the community what they think about implementing your ideas in. I cant speak for no one im just trying to explain explanations that i have heard to u and the community and try to shed some light on all the things going on at the moment. Sorry for the long response I just hope i helped u and the community out understand whats happening right now.