New Panic Knives and repeitive Turbo knives!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Here are my new turbo knives I call Panic knives! These setups are to be put in place of your stock melee button. There are 4 main types "with or without fast hands perk" and "(LB) or (RB) method". I made 2 different sets for default users and tactical users.

What does panic knife do? Panic knife allows u to assign turbo knife to your stock melee and allows u to repeditivly click your melee button without the macro messing up! I acheved this by adding a RS or B canceler that resets at the perfect time where your able to melee again! No more panicing under pressure and turbo knifing to quick where it glitches out. I took care of this varible for u! If u have any question how or what it needs to opperate just read the discription box! here they are for u!

These 4 sets are for default and tactical users for both (LB) & (RB) methods! These are not to be used with the fast hands perk!

Attachments

• Panic knife (LB) Default RS.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 4
  • Panic Knife (RB) Default RS.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 2
  • Panic Knife (LB) tactical users B button.vkm
  • Panic Knife (RB) tatical users B button.vkm

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Continued!

Here are the Panic Kinves for fast hands perk users!

Attachments

• Panic Knife FH perk (LB) Default RS.vkm
  • Panic Knife FH perk (RB) default RS.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 3
  • Panic Knife FH perk (RB) Tactical B.vkm
  • Panic Knife FH perk(LB) Tactical B.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 3

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Here are my Tac operated Fast Knives for repeitive knifing!

The first 4 macros are NOT TO BE USED WITH FAST HANDS PERK! Just assign to any tac switch and hold it down for repeitive knifing!

Attachments

• Fastknife (LB) Default Tac.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 2
  • FastKnife (RB) Default Tac.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 3
  • FastKnife (LB) tactical users Tac.vkm
  • FastKnife (RB) tatical users Tac.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 4

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Continued!

Here is the rest of the fast knives! THESE ONES ARE TO BE USED WITH FAST HANDS PERK!

Attachments

• FastKnife FH perk (LB) Default Tac.vkm
  • FastKnife FH perk (RB) default Tac.vkm
  • FastKnife FH perk (RB) Tactical Tac.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 1
  • FastKnife FH perk(LB) Tactical Tac.vkm

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I want to add that these all work for every weapon and every class EXCEPT the Fast knives w/o FH perk on the light machine-guns. I will have to make a seperate macro to accondemate for these particular class of weapon w/o FH perk. The panic knives work on everything! The Fast hand fast knives work as intended with the light machine-guns as well!

Keep an eye out as I will be creating more panic knives for your favorite classic COD titles even MW2 as I was and am the only one who has beat the online patch for this title!