New panzer fightstick lll

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
It's the new Korean 309mj joystick. No gates has a silicone garment. Way better no grinding gates and has the same stiffness as a jlf. Not a fan of gates. A lot of people grind hard on gates then u can see powder plastic everywhere from friction ware. Silicone is like a hybrid no grinding. Feels like a circle gate which I don't mind. I don't like the octogon Gates. It's ether circle or square with me.

joec0x

It's the new Korean 309mj joystick. No gates has a silicone garment. Way better no grinding gates and has the same stiffness as a jlf. Not a fan of gates. A lot of people grind hard on gates then u can see powder plastic everywhere from friction ware. Silicone is like a hybrid no grinding. Feels like a circle gate which I don't mind. I don't like the octogon Gates. It's ether circle or square with me.
same here about the gate. ive only ever used square for tournaments and gaming. i might like octa gates a little now since most games give the option to choose tradditional inputs or not. id live to get ahold of a hitbox though over everything lol