New Ragnarok problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyleH

I have not seen anyone with this problem, so i decided to make a thread about it.
A few days ago i was using my rapid fire for MW3. When i got off, and turned my xbox and controller off, i left rapidfire on...which shouldnt be a problem. Yesterday I got on, and I was going to play a different game (Forza Motorsport 4), a racing game. When i turned my controller the rapid fire was still on...thats not the problem. The problem is that i CANT turn rapidfire off. When i hold the tac switch and press down on the d-pad it does nothing, and the player 4 LED does not blink. The same thing happens if i press up on the d-pad. These two buttons (UP and DOWN on the d-pad) are the only buttons not working properly. I can switch rapidfire modes, and switch from rapidfire to other trigger mods, but i can not turn it off, nor can I turn on Jitter mod. Anyone have a solution?

odingalt

Staff member
My guess is you are also not able to activate anything that uses right bumper? (Perfect active reloads?) For example, hold mod switch and tap right bumper - nothing happens?

The dpadup and dpaddown are associated with a wire in the mod. The right bumper is also assocated with this same wire. So if your right bumper also can't activate a mod, methinks we need to have you mail that controller back to the shop so our folks can get in there and check to see if that wire got pinched or squashed or detached or shorted! Sounds like an install issue or modchip got a short or something of that nature. Regardless, our staff will have to have it at the shop to make the fix :-(

Hit up vikingdigital.com, submit a ticket, and link 'em to this thread (or copy what I wrote above).

E

Status
Not open for further replies.