New Sniper Timed Recoil, Humanized!!!!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
This macro works on all sniper weapons in MW3. When u assign this to a Tac it lets you fire any sniper weapon at exactly perfect timing were (when fired) the recoil will kick and come back to dead center (then fire again) then repeat over till you release the Tac button. It's also timed to Shoot perfect quickscopes with the Barret, AS50 & L1186. The MSR & dragunov aim just a little faster but u still can pull quickscopes fairly easy with them as well. Also u can use the LT to aim in on corners and wait for enemies to come out, all u have to do is hold (or tap) the Tac button while you are aimed in. There is about a quarter second delay when you are aimed in. (as many seconds as it takes to pull of a quickscope using QD) But not too bad. The humanized speeds also make the snipers more deadly. U can drop an enemy with 2 bullets with the dragunov and this is a beast with the barret cause the gun kicks so hard and this allows you to constantly fire standing up and put your shots were your first bullet went! I have to say though that the AS50 works the best with this macro. I found that this gun when you're aimed in (in a standing position without breath) doesn't hardly sway around at all and it fires fairly fast as well. U can crank quick scopes out and u dont even need to roll breath perk when aimed in and this allows you to move your aim around a lot faster and your shots will be straight on every time. So anyways here it is and please try it out and give me your feedback id really like to know what people think about it thanks.View attachment Sniper Timed Recoil.vkm

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Loving it Brian I told Odin to change your title and it doesnt look like it worked :/ will alert him about that. I really wish I could test this one out, maybe I will in a splitscreen match or something.