New to Viking forums

scomp

Really considering buying ps3 controller for BO2, but i'm wondering if i'll get banned by sony for having a modded controller?Was playing today and came across someone with a sniper w/rapid fire and it was deadly! Looks like great support here and products!! Thanks Bill

Bernard

Really considering buying ps3 controller for BO2, but i'm wondering if i'll get banned by sony for having a modded controller?Was playing today and came across someone with a sniper w/rapid fire and it was deadly! Looks like great support here and products!! Thanks Bill

I've been using Programmable PS3 Ragnarok controller for a few months now and haven't been banned. I've had a couple people make a comment asking why my Remington 870 looks weird when in the last kill cam (jitter mode looks really funny in kill cam). I hop around maps and don't stay in one for too many games. :)

modded matt

dosnt matter. Nobody has been banned from using a modded controller. There is no way to prove it. Even when Black ops 1 was out, they made a patch to detect and block your controller. Nobody was ever banded. Its technically not against the terms of service as we are not modifying any of thier software.

But,

Post www.viking360.com in your bio and you will get a ban. as this is "advertising" has nothing to do with the content.

odingalt

Staff member
Correct, it's funny, I've seen lots and lots of people get banned for gamertag violations, but nobody banned for actually playing with a modded controller.

Jochemke

I've been using a whole bunch of modded controllers so far (well basically tested many of them together with friends). Not a single person of my group received a ban for using any of those mods.

Offtopic: btw the viking controller really stand out on the other products from different manufacturers. (i'm not giving any names in public since that's advertising for the less good manufacturers.)