New Tyr's Hand Keeps Turning Off.

dudeitsmattx

Hey I just got my Tyr's Hand about 2 days ago, and it keeps turning off all on its own and I can not figure out why. Its not dead its fully charged. It does it if rapid fire mode is on or off. I cant play 2 games with out it turning off on me, and I have to pull the battery pack then put it back in for it to turn back on. Any help?? Thanks..

IrishStyle

Check to make sure you battery pack is sitting in the controller properly. I know on some of my older controllers the springs for the original pack stay compressed over time. Sometimes pulling the spring contacts up a little helps this problem.

odingalt

Staff member
Ditty for me, if you are using an old battery pack cover be sure to use the one that came with the controller it should be brand new. We have to throw battery pack covers away in the shop every couple of months because the springs wear out and don't press the batteries into the connector hard enough. Please keep us posted on your problem, this is not normal and should not be happening!

dudeitsmattx

Yeah I have the battery pack that came with it on it. I will check out the spring issue. I also have a re-chargeable one on my other one they I might use to see if I still have the problem.

dudeitsmattx

what do I need to do to get this fixed/replaced? who do I need to talk to? because I tryed my other battery packs and non will work right. it still shuts off at random times no matter what battery pack I have in, and no matter if I have a mode on or not.

Fredrow

dudeitsmattx said:
what do I need to do to get this fixed/replaced? who do I need to talk to? because I tryed my other battery packs and non will work right. it still shuts off at random times no matter what battery pack I have in, and no matter if I have a mode on or not.

You have to open up a support ticket......