New usps ? Not in fourms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suicide6m3

Ok i live in a house but our mailboxes are like the one's in apartments they are 3 blocks down from me. Will the usps guy still come to my house to deliver the package or leave a note in my box saying i need to sighn for it> I am kinda think he will deliver it to my house but i also think that if he is lazy or behind he will leave a note in my box!!! If anyone has had this problem or can help me with an answer it would be greatly appreciated thank you so much!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Fredrow

First off this is not a TECH problem....... If anything you should have posted this in the anything forums......

2nd: You will get your package........

Once the controller is shipped out, it is out of our hands and then is the responsibility of the United States Post Office......

If I was a betting man I would say that you are in the age range of 11 to 14......lol........ :twisted:

viking360fan

Fredrow said:
First off this is not a TECH problem....... If anything you should have posted this in the anything forums......

2nd: You will get your package........

Once the controller is shipped out, it is out of our hands and then is the responsibility of the United States Post Office......

If I was a betting man I would say that you are in the age range of 11 to 14......lol........ :twisted:
because ur a pedophile.

odingalt

Staff member
I'm locking this thread because you're all being ridiculous.

We ship all packages with sig confirmation required, post office delivery agent might do different things in different neighborhoods, but on a normal route they'll try pounding on the door, then they'll leave a notice if you don't answer and you'll have to go to the post office to pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.