New Xbox 360 Announced!

Ben

Check this sexy beast out! Along with Project Natal ;)

http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/14/slim-xbox-360-gets-official-at-299-shipping-today-looks-angul/

slim-hands-01-top.jpg

thejld

It looks pretty nice but im not going to spend 300 dollars on another xbox, does anyone know if u can do project natal oin a regular xbox?

modded matt

yes you can, this is just a new smaller xbox, it combines the cpu and gpu into one chip. provides onboard wifi, and 250 gig internal hdd

Ben

modded matt said:
yes you can, this is just a new smaller xbox, it combines the cpu and gpu into one chip. provides onboard wifi, and 250 gig internal hdd

Looks nice, I'm definitely getting it. Out in Europe on the 16th of July

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I saw this x-box is suposed to be $299. That's a simualr price and feature set to the PS3 slim. Aperently Microsoft showed COD black ops, and they have another deal thing for earlier content. I think the whole natal thing is over rated. People do realise there was the eyetoy for PS2 right? And PS3 already has a camera. I saw that one of the first natal games is going to be a virtual pet thing, there is already a virtual pet thing with the PS3 camera. I don't see what makes natal so new.

odingalt

Staff member
Finally! No more turbo jet engine noise! I want to buy one of these so I can hear what my videos games sound like for the first time... instead of listening to the popcorn popper that is called my elite xbox 360 console...