No ADS Firing?

Rexx Castle

Well i got my controller in the mail today, one thing however that i noticed it does not have is "auto aim down sight mode", considering all the other features i just assumed it had this as well. What this does is when you press your fire key it will also ADS, pretty much how the akimbo works just with no rapid fire. is there a way to turn the rapid fire off the akimbo modes?

NYjetsNY1

Ironically, I've had nothing but complaints from people saying that they would never want their mod to automatically scope when they fire.

Exactly, I have a macro made to do this for the macro controller. Yet, everyone has said they hate that!

Rexx Castle

http://www.vikingdigital.com/support/ragnarok

Have you checked out the instruction sheets?

Ironically, I've had nothing but complaints from people saying that they would never want their mod to automatically scope when they fire.

I have this on my 360 Controller and is the only option i use. It does 2 things actually. 1 with a single weapon it will ADS on firing, 2 on Akimbo SMG's it will fire both weapons on full auto (the current akimbo does not fire auto well at all due to rapid fire)

but yea i looked at the instruction , they came with my Rag, however i thought it maybe had been not put on the sheets like the Zombie mode activation

odingalt

Staff member
Ok now I remember. Yes that's exactly why I coded Akimbo the way I did on the old xbox360 legacy controllers - was to allow akimbo with non-rapidfire for handheld SMG's. Thank goodness somebody uses that feature!!! For months and months we always had people ask - "why come my akimbo doesn't rapidfire?" :). So now we've migrated to where akimbo only rapidfires and I can see that we should have included the traditional akimbo the way it was meant to be.