No reply for a broken controller you sent me

ckhris

Ok so yesterday I sent you a ticket on a odens raven controller I recieved from you. I got the controller and the left tac switch and the PNC port do not work, you don't have a phone number so I can talk to a real person. I'm hoping I didn't just get screwed!

viking360fan

ckhris said:
Ok so yesterday I sent you a ticket on a odens raven controller I recieved from you. I got the controller and the left tac switch and the PNC port do not work, you don't have a phone number so I can talk to a real person. I'm hoping I didn't just get screwed!
the support at viking360 is great sorry they are busy working on other customers problems your problem will be covered under the 90 day warrenty covered on all viking products .I would suggest trying the buston test code and letting us how that goes.Thanks for choosing viking360.

viking360FTW

patience dude lol. It took me about a week for a reply on my support ticket and it took them a month to send me the billing adress so i can ship my thors hammer in. They will send you a bunch of briefing suggestions so just calm down. Everything will be all right lol. :D

modded matt

what programing option did you choose? the pnc option or the 3.5 mm?

please reprogram your controller with the button test code and tell me what happens when you press the tact switch, or if any codes are flashing imidiatly upon startup of the controller. We may be able to get this working. if not your ticket has been submitted, and will just requier a bit of patince. nobody works on sunday.

odingalt

Staff member
ckhris said:

If you want the left tac switch to work, you have to reprogram the controller with a driver that has anything assigned to the left tac switch. The 'all in one' driver comes loaded on the Raven when you buy it - which doesn't have any functions mapped to the left tac switch.