noob to all this.....

Bodiedc10

been playing bo2 for about a month now. my brother plays alot just really getting into it all playing around with different sets. im only a level 52 haven't prestige or gotten all my weapons... kind of just stick with the ones im doing good with. i got a macro i just started using but seems im getting more killed then killing... its hard to set up a all around solid set so far. most the ones i have tried havent really worked besides the rapidfires.... none of the aim assist have done what they say..... any tips are trick will help all these guys with quickscopes and aim assist are murdering me... you know there using mods bc the pistols are fully auto on the kill cams....

bonefisher

They have done so many updates since I've played last not sure what works.......What is your favorite weapons and I'll look at making you a setup....

Bodiedc10

They have done so many updates since I've played last not sure what works.......What is your favorite weapons and I'll look at making you a setup....

Sounds good bro def appreciate that...
I use the type a lot chicom and LSAT mostly .... I haven't found a aim assist that works at all... I tried one you had made it snakes left to right and just shoots... Tried a few others that just burst fire and don't work...I read up on some the forums and all setting up the controller and shock charges....

bonefisher

Here is something you mite like.....I know you like the LSAT but the glitch is on the HAMMER....when on fires 900 rpm...regular is 600 rpm....it's a beast. Then you have all kinds of other goodies...make sure you use shock charge for the switcher...still the fastest around... try it with anything shield and HAMMER...lol! That C4 toss make sure you throw away a little so you don't blow yourself up.

Attachments

• Awesome Setup II.vks
    84.8 KB · Views: 4

Bodiedc10

Here is something you mite like.....I know you like the LSAT but the glitch is on the HAMMER....when on fires 900 rpm...regular is 600 rpm....it's a beast. Then you have all kinds of other goodies...make sure you use shock charge for the switcher...still the fastest around... try it with anything shield and HAMMER...lol! That C4 toss make sure you throw away a little so you don't blow yourself up.

What you mean by using shock charge for the switcher?

What he is saying. You have to use the shock charge to switch to you secondary fast. Its a big help. Give it a try with and without the shock charge you will notice the difference.

Bodiedc10

What he is saying. You have to use the shock charge to switch to you secondary fast. Its a big help. Give it a try with and without the shock charge you will notice the difference.

Ok sounds good bruddah just add it to tactical on with the perks and all