nothing working

so i have had my thors hammer controller about a month and its been working great. but today i turned on my controller and led slots 3 and 4 continuously blink for no reason. i cant get any of the modes to engage and it wont even let me enter into bootloader mode. anybody else had this happen or know how to fix it.

thanks

40_ounce

Take out the battery hold sync abd guide button at the same time then put the battery pack in. You should be in program mode. Now refllash make sure you use fresh batterries when doing this.

odingalt

Staff member
Do you have a custom .hex on there from the customization software? Try going back to a legacy/standard driver to see if the problem persists.

modded matt

take the batt out, hold the right tack before u insert the batttery, and continue to hold it until you power it up. open boot loader, load any hex and check the box for "allow configuration word programing" see if it clears up.

odingalt

Staff member
Also if it does turn out it was the custom .hex causing you problems, I'd like to check it out if you could post it here, so I could look for bugs.