Odin Raven Best Black ops FAL Speed?

Moneybagz

Hey guys..i have the Odins Raven and i wanted to know if u knew what the best sps for black ops happened to be?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Im not sure but try 8.20sps to 8.40sps. I know the first one will work good but the 8.40 might glitch I.d.k. Play around in that frame of speed. If 8.40 skips its too fast 8.20 should work fine but also try decreasing the speed like 8sps or even like 7.60sps. sometimes less is better.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I would start with dramatic changes something like 6.00 then hop to 9:00 if you can go faster then 6.00. If 9.00 is too quick then move down to like 7.00-8.00 then just keep decreasing the amount you decrease by if that makes sense and eventually you will hit that perfect speed for you.

Moneybagz

Im not sure but try 8.20sps to 8.40sps. I know the first one will work good but the 8.40 might glitch I.d.k. Play around in that frame of speed. If 8.40 skips its too fast 8.20 should work fine but also try decreasing the speed like 8sps or even like 7.60sps. sometimes less is better.

is that better than default black ops speed in editor?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I.d.k i sold my legacy controller. I use to program rapid fire chips using open source internet codes and one of the most popular open source codes is hazers rapidfire rf. Its a acid modz open source hex and it has 160 diff speed settings and i have a chart that shows specific game speeds were it caps out at. on this particular game that chip could run at 8.33sps after that the speeds were too quick and would not work right. I'm just basing these speeds around that 8.33 mark. I know the legacy controllers can only go up in increments of .20 sps so i figured 8.20 and maybe 8.40 would work fine. but also might try starting low at like 6.00 sps and work your way up till u find the fastest speed possible. I don't know what they have their default speed set to u will just have to go trial by error and put the time in to find the speed that works the best for u. There are variables too i think if you roll a silencer that the rate of fire might be able to be tweaked a little faster as well. U will just need to play with the sps and when u find the best speed please post it to the forums so that u can help others out who are having the same issue.

Last edited:

Moneybagz

I.d.k i sold my legacy controller. I use to program rapid fire chips using open source internet codes and one of the most popular open source codes is hazers rapidfire rf. Its a acid modz open source hex and it has 160 diff speed settings and i have a chart that shows specific game speeds were it caps out at. on this particular game that chip could run at 8.33sps after that the speeds were too quick and would not work right. I'm just basing these speeds around that 8.33 mark. I know the legacy controllers can only go up in increments of .20 sps so i figured 8.20 and maybe 8.40 would work fine. but also might try starting low at like 6.00 sps and work your way up till u find the fastest speed possible. I don't know what they have their default speed set to u will just have to go trial by error and put the time in to find the speed that works the best for u. There are variables too i think if you roll a silencer that the rate of fire might be able to be tweaked a little faster as well. U will just need to play with the sps and when u find the best speed please post it to the forums so that u can help others out who are having the same issue.

Ok thanks Brain!:rolleyes: