Odins raven arrived...need some quick intructions.

kristianz1

Hi :) . My Odins Raven did arrive now. Will set it up this weekend. I buyed it with the 3.5mm jack. I cant see the instructions video for this item, so can someone give me a quick briefing?

I did download the latest driver for Modern warfare 2. But need too know how to do it from start till its setup and ready to go. Want to ask here so i dont do anything wrong.....so message me back with and instructions :) .

Happy be one of ure customers....excited too use it :)

Fredrow

kristianz1 said:
Hi :) . My Odins Raven did arrive now. Will set it up this weekend. I buyed it with the 3.5mm jack. I cant see the instructions video for this item, so can someone give me a quick briefing?

I did download the latest driver for Modern warfare 2. But need too know how to do it from start till its setup and ready to go. Want to ask here so i dont do anything wrong.....so message me back with and instructions :) .

Happy be one of ure customers....excited too use it :)

OK, I don't mean to sound like a d*&^; but in your mad rush to download the driver you didn't see the phrase, "WALK-THROUGH VIDEO"

kristianz1

It is oki ;)

yes i did, but when enter the walk through site i get this message for Odins Raven:

Programming with the 3.5mm jack programming port:

Video coming soon!

kristianz1

I did get my answere from Support :) :

Video is the same for pnc as it would be for 3.5mm Same exact steps, just
plug in the 3.5mm instead of the PnC

You can't hurt it.

case closed :)