Odins Raven For Sale?

beastlyBilly94

I Really wanna a new Odins Raven but I can go for used one just as well but im looking for an Odin's Raven controller for sale so if anyone has one or know's someone with one please let me know.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Sorry, but there are no new Odin's Ravens. Unless someone has one they never opened fro soem reason... If you want a new one, Fredrow might be able to hook you up with a custum order I suppose, that'd be the only way. Depends if he has some chips left or not.

Xx Binno xX

Your best bet to find a legacy controller would be ebay but if you want one my friend is selling his just pm me if you need want it.

NYjetsNY1

Viking360 is not responsible for any sales or controllers not bought off of viking360.com. Furthermore we don't allow buying and selling on our forums.

Xx Binno xX

Viking360 is not responsible for any sales or controllers not bought off of viking360.com. Furthermore we don't allow buying and selling on our forums.
yeah everyone knows haha im just being nice thats all. I do all my work through paypal and you can even ask fredrow I dont scam I've done alot of work with him.