[OFFICIAL] REQUEST A MACRO THREAD

NYjetsNY1

Too many people asking for help on a macro and then the thread gets lost.

This will be stickied by request or if there are a lot of ideas.

Please post here if:
1. You have a macro that needs testing, or tweaking.
2. You have a great idea for a macro but can't make it yourself.

Post Format:

I would like this macro to be created: [Name of Macro]
It would do this: [What it does]
It would press these buttons [What buttons you think it'll press]
Here is a video to show you how to do it [Youtube Video Link if you have one]
I have created one (or haven't created one) [Upload your created macro if you have one, I will test / help make it better]

Darren

Here is an idea for a macro. Right trigger jitter for stakout. Seems the tac switch one is a bit glitchy or needs to be fine tuned. Shotgun doesnt seem to reload everytime its spent, or just reloads a few rounds.

NYjetsNY1

Darren said:
Here is an idea for a macro. Right trigger jitter for stakout. Seems the tac switch one is a bit glitchy or needs to be fine tuned. Shotgun doesnt seem to reload everytime its spent, or just reloads a few rounds.

Try XYY fast or medium or YY slow. They are all in the macro library and have tac switch versions as well as RT.

coolhand7896

NYjetsNY1 said:
xXtRaSaUcE said:
Is there anyway to add ads to the stop dropshot macro? So when you hit the ground you are already aiming.

Sure, I'll make one over the weekend.

How about this, if at all possible, macro for snipers where LT ADS and holds breath, and/or dropshot. One with and one without. I have the auto hold breath on a tac switch now. Is there one to assign to the LT already and I just missed it?

coolhand7896

Macro for AK74U equipped with Rapid Fire. I have been trying to find a good Burst fire for the ak74 with rapid fire. I tried the one for full autos to burst fire, but it doesn't seem quite right. I may just record one tonight and set it up as a macro. I have a good rhythm, just tired of doing it manually. Wouldn't hurt to be a little faster. When done properly, there is no recoil at all.

xxVIKINGxx

Hi, I was just seeing if you could make a simple rapidfire for a tac S. sps 8.95 ? thanks and good job on all the macro's NYJ

WetterThanWater

Playing Dead
It would make you look dead,
All you do is press YY really fast, and you look dead (MW2), COD4, and in some other COD's

I can do it manually, but when I try to make it, and give it to my friends with their vikings (I only have a Raven, but not for long ;D) it never works, I've tried and tried.. D:

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
Playing Dead
It would make you look dead,
All you do is press YY really fast, and you look dead (MW2), COD4, and in some other COD's

I can do it manually, but when I try to make it, and give it to my friends with their vikings (I only have a Raven, but not for long ;D) it never works, I've tried and tried.. D:

Doesn't work in black ops, but I'll gladly make it.

C.J.

I was wondering if anyone out there would like to help me out and make a Akimbo HS10 jitter mod I haven't been able to figure one out. The closest I have came is by using two buttons to shoot, YYfast jitter on the right trigger, and akimbo pistol on a tac switch pushed at the same time almost gives me what I would like. By doing this though the right gun dumps at 2x the speed of the left when what I would like is both firing at the same rate and/or time, the faster the better....Thanks in advance! :D

NYjetsNY1

C.J. said:
I was wondering if anyone out there would like to help me out and make a Akimbo HS10 jitter mod I haven't been able to figure one out. The closest I have came is by using two buttons to shoot, YYfast jitter on the right trigger, and akimbo pistol on a tac switch pushed at the same time almost gives me what I would like. By doing this though the right gun dumps at 2x the speed of the left when what I would like is both firing at the same rate and/or time, the faster the better....Thanks in advance! :D

If you like YYfast jitter, then put it on RT or LT. Hold Both to jitter with both guns... The macro just rapidly presses Y-Y, so by putting it on either LT or RT, just hold both and it will press yy very fast and by you holding LT + RT, it jitters both of those as well.

C.J.

Cool, I feel like a freaking moron for not doing that in the first place in my mind I guess I was thinking all on one button press, but this should be okay as well...

NYjetsNY1

C.J. said:
Cool, I feel like a freaking moron for not doing that in the first place in my mind I guess I was thinking all on one button press, but this should be okay as well...

No problem, let me know how it goes.

Hey Jets I know you guys are working hard on fixing the bugs for the next update but is it possible for you to make an anti-recoil for the Fal now? It doesn't matter if it's not perfect as long as it's a little better I guess I would appreciate it!

NYjetsNY1

LiOnHeArT24 said:
Hey Jets I know you guys are working hard on fixing the bugs for the next update but is it possible for you to make an anti-recoil for the Fal now? It doesn't matter if it's not perfect as long as it's a little better I guess I would appreciate it!

What sensitivity? No problem, I'd love to try - but yes what sensitivity? I play on 10, so let me know what yours is.