Old Driver Question? Please Help!

dbleznak

My favorite driver is no longer offered on your site, its the "Sniper Only" driver from 11/18/09. It allows you to toggle sniper mode with the left tac switch and rapid fire with the right tac switch. Can I still use this driver even though its no longer offered on your drivers page? Why was it removed? Is it defective? I just got a new raven, will it screw it up? I had one raven that I got a month ago and I was using that driver and the raven stopped working and totally shorted out. Did this happen from using that particular driver? I love the raven and the sniper only driver but I don't want to brick another raven. I need your advice. Help. YOU ROCK!

Thanks

Dan Bleznak

IrishStyle

dbleznak said:
My favorite driver is no longer offered on your site, its the "Sniper Only" driver from 11/18/09. It allows you to toggle sniper mode with the left tac switch and rapid fire with the right tac switch. Can I still use this driver even though its no longer offered on your drivers page? Why was it removed? Is it defective? I just got a new raven, will it screw it up? I had one raven that I got a month ago and I was using that driver and the raven stopped working and totally shorted out. Did this happen from using that particular driver? I love the raven and the sniper only driver but I don't want to brick another raven. I need your advice. Help. YOU ROCK!

Thanks

Dan Bleznak

Here is a link to the driver I think you are talking about....Its a sniper only MW2 preset for the raven....The drivers will not harm your controller.

Raven Sniper Only MW2