Old Macro Controller for sale?

Shane1230

Hey I have a Macro Controller for the 360 that I bought a few months ago and then ended up selling my 360. What exactly could I do with this and where could I sell it quickly? I've searched ebay but can't find any there so I don't think that would do any good.

you could trade it in with viking on a beserker, or sell on ebay i sold mine on there, the reason you didnt see any on ebay is they are comparitively rare compared to other types of modded controller.

odingalt

Staff member
Exactly.

If you have good e-bay seller rating (like 100% or only one negative in awhile), you can start an auction on e-bay and post a link to the auction here. Set a long auction on e-bay and then customers here are bound to see the link to your auction.

[If you upgraded to XBOX One, you can send your Macro in for a $100 credit towards a Berserker controller.]

Agent

Some what off topic but relevant; Odin, is there any chance of more refurbished or like new Xbox One Ragnarok controllers going up on the deals page? I just bought myself an Xbox One, and I would love to get a Viking to use along with it but I'm a little tight on cash.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Some what off topic but relevant; Odin, is there any chance of more refurbished or like new Xbox One Ragnarok controllers going up on the deals page? I just bought myself an Xbox One, and I would love to get a Viking to use along with it but I'm a little tight on cash.

Do u know they have a mail in mod service for XB1 controllers. U can mail your own XB1 controller and they will mod it for u, $49.95 for the install. Its cheeper than the deal bin and u have a brand new controller. Food for thought ; )

Last edited:

Agent

Yes, I've considered this too. It's just that I wanted to have a second controller anyway, possibly with a custom shell

odingalt

Staff member
The deals page is sort of random, hard to predict. I could foresee coming up with some deals some time in the fall when business slows down.