Operation FN FAL

That360Guy

I am still trying to find the ideal set up for this gun. With a few tweaks this gun could own!

Please post your ideas and personal prefrences for using the FAL (Ie Best Jitter macro, speed-Rapid vs. burst, ect)

I think it would be nice to have gun specific threads and maybe even a ranking on which is the best and most effective for the macros.

Thanks in advance!

azagorath

well i think u should test and try to find the ideal speed for u depending on how good u control the gun on different speeds some people use high sps others like little slower speed it all depends on you , test different speed from the macro library and do changes as it best fit you

NYjetsNY1

azagorath said:
well i think u should test and try to find the ideal speed for u depending on how good u control the gun on different speeds some people use high sps others like little slower speed it all depends on you , test different speed from the macro library and do changes as it best fit you

I like the .89 the best. What we need to do is find a rapid-fire that will benefit all speeds but still be extremely fast. I think this is possible, but uncertain. I will try to create one this weekend if it is even possible.

That360Guy

You have now commited to me ha ha! This may be weird, but I was playing around with the galil with the 8.9 rapid fire, it slows it down but becomes more accurate and saves ammo comsumption as well. I am going to try a 9.9 speed today to speed it up a bit more. But I was doing really well with it.

NYjetsNY1

That360Guy said:
You have now commited to me ha ha! This may be weird, but I was playing around with the galil with the 8.9 rapid fire, it slows it down but becomes more accurate and saves ammo comsumption as well. I am going to try a 9.9 speed today to speed it up a bit more. But I was doing really well with it.

Odingalt does this as well. He uses fully-auto guns with rapid-fire to slow the rate and get it more accurate.