Optimal MW2 speed?

genesisrage9

I have the Thor's Hammer. I found that the preset speeds were far too slow, even though they're said to be the best. My friend has the Ragnarok and he can shoot nearly an entire clip of his FAL with only about 2 recoils. My Thor's Hammer (Set to 30 Shots through the editor) does it about 3-4 times after it's warmed up. He said the max speed for MW2 was about 23.3 SPS but setting my Thor's Hammer to 23 makes it even slower than the preset. What's the best speed I could use that can come close to his (Maybe from someone who's had both controllers before, or at least has seen the speed the Ragnarok can shoot) Much Appreciated :)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Calm down take a deep breath and relax. try setting your speed to 20sps. There are caps in the game and setting the speed higher dosent mean it will shoot faster. My suggestion is to set your speed low and tweek it up. Dont quote me but i think the max speed cap is 20sps. that should fire the fal at max speed. any faster and the gun will not shoot clean and can stop firing in the middle of your clip. Try that and let me know how it works. Just because a controller has a different chip dosent mean that the sps are different from the other controller. there all the same as far as speed sets but there are variables that make them control different like game speed connection (lag).

genesisrage9

Ok I understood I freaked out a bit back then. In case anyone else has been wondering about the SPS I've found 31.80 to be optimal. Again I apologize for my behavior