order from Norway express!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kristianz1

Hi. I am from Norway and would like buy the odins raven. Just would like too know the way its shipped to me? is there a fast possible way i can choose, express?

One more question. There is no additional trigger below for tapid fire? there is rapid fire normal right trigger, right? just too switch it under the controller?

I hope for a fast answere on my issued, would like order fast ;)

Fredrow

kristianz1 said:
Hi. I am from Norway and would like buy the odins raven. Just would like too know the way its shipped to me? is there a fast possible way i can choose, express?

One more question. There is no additional trigger below for tapid fire? there is rapid fire normal right trigger, right? just too switch it under the controller?

I hope for a fast answere on my issued, would like order fast ;)

I do believe that the S&H is express, once you do the check from your order you have to enter in your zip code or country and then you get the shipping price....

And yes the buttons to turn on/off rapid-fire and to change through modes is right on the bottom shell of the controller.(I know there is not a picture that shows it, well non that I have seen) Also if you don't like them on the bottom I do mine on the top....http://www.east-seattle-electronics.com

odingalt

Staff member
Express shipping time to Norway is 6 days, however import/customs process can delay shipment. Also be sure to check with your post office, they may charge you import tax. Express shipping is cost is around $30-$35.

kristianz1

One more thing guys. Since u use usb software too upgrade the controller, what about adding aimbot too the controller? is it possible? or is it too risky?

kristianz1

Hi. I went along too order now but when i did came too the Visa payment i could not write my whole name as it appears on the card. My name is Øivind Kristian Stavik. Any solutions? I would like too buy it right now so it will be shipped tomorrow. Please respond fast guys.

odingalt

Staff member
Kristianz, you may have better luck using the 'express' checkout link at the bottom of the credit card page. This links to PayPal where they accept credit cards. Or if you have a PayPal account perhaps you could fund that account and then pay us with PayPal? We also have a PayPal account. I understand your difficulty!

odingalt

Staff member
kristianz1 said:
one last question ;) . its absolutely undetectable in xbox live right?

I can't lie to you. There is NO SUCH thing as 100% undetectable. Evilcontrollers, silent mods, rapidfiremods.com, all these shops are lying to you. There is no such thing. They advertise 100% undetectable, but there was a June 2009 patch that disabled all COD:WAW controllers. And again in September 2009 there was a XBOX LIVE patch that affected COD4 controllers. These mod shops I listed above, their controllers stopped working both times. But now they have the nerve to claim they are 100% undetectable again?

They lie to get customers.

/end rant

kristianz1

Thanks...oki i will order today...let you know when its done...will i get a tracking number?

With undetectable i ment that i cant get banned for using it? That it will be capped is oki, but will not get banned, since xbox360 ;) is my life :D

odingalt

Staff member
So far no customers have reported being banned for having a Viking360 modded controller :D. Yes you will receive tracking number. It will be trackable at the www.usps.com web-site. Another advantage of using the Express service when shipping internationally is it does provide real tracking information. Again be sure to check to see if you will have to pay import tax. In the U.K. it is very stiff. I don't know about Norway.

kristianz1

I know all about taxes, i am post officer myself :D . its not much! I will as i said order today, let you know when its done :D.

kristianz1

Hi. I paid now thru paypal with Visa card :D

Odins raven. confirmation number is: 15H122412S435500G

Can you confirm?

Will you ship it today or tomorrow :D ?

kristianz1

I did get response from your support team that it will be shipped tomorrow :D

Cant wait use it...seems perfect :D

so think we can close this topic now. thanks for help! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.